Support Us this Season
There are a number of ways to support The Salvation Army of Sheboygan this holiday season:
- Donate to a local Red Kettle, now through Christmas Eve. With bell ringing taking place at 14 locations, and nearly 40 Counter Kettles at area businesses, there’s a Kettle near you.
- Volunteer to ring bells at a Red Kettle near you using the NEW online website
- Purchase a 2017 Season Pass pin for a minimum doantion of $20 here.
- Check out our other festive volunteer opportunities here.
- Give our Roaming Kettle a home for a day at your place of business or host it at your company’s Holiday Party. Give Abby Block, Development Director, a call at 920-694-1268 or email her at email@example.com for more information and to sign up.
- Share the joy of the season by adopting a family in need this Christmas. Click here for more information.
- Drop off or mail a check to “The Salvation Army of Sheboygan” at 710 Pennsylvania Avenue, Sheboygan, WI 53081.
- Help us make Christmas merry and bright for local children by hosting a toy drive. We will provide you with a list of suggestions and let you know which age group has the greatest need for donated toys. Please complete this brief form to help us best support your collection efforts.
On behalf of the thousands we serve each and every year, The Salvation Army’s staff, volunteers and Advisory Board thank you for your support! Together, we’re “Doing the Most Good” here in Sheboygan- at Christmas, and throughout the year. We truly couldn’t do it without you!